Assignments

This is a photo of cheesecake dessert. Cheesecake is my favorite dessert ever. In this photo, it is taken up close of the piece of cheesecake. It gives a lot of detail. It really shows what’s in the cake. This picture is well shot. I think the lighting is amazing. It’s very bright and clear. It also looks like it is taken in portrait mode. The composition is great to because it goes into depth of the cake. It shows a lot of detail and texture. Overall, I think this is a great photo to show how the dessert is and gives much context of it.

Graduation cover design

Body, shape, form

This is a picture captured of a student’s eye. I think this is a success because the picture goes into detail of her eye. It shows her pretty lashes and eye shape. I feel like I like this picture because it’s very centered and focused on the subject.

Bookface

light painting portraits

Photo Screen Printing

Photography Jobs

Photography- Chino hills CA
  • Ability to work in fast-paced environments while keeping a positive attitude
  • Good communication skills to direct subjects in posing and work with team members
  • Responsible for personal transportation to and from photo days.
  • Knowledge of cameras and lighting equipment (you will be trained!)
  • Manage small to large groups of players while on location
  • Load and unload photo equipment for photo day

Preschool Photographer – Racho Cucamonga

• Eagerness to learn and excellent customer service skills
  • Reliable, insured vehicle and valid U.S. driver’s license
  • Minimum 18 years of age with High School diploma or equivalent experience
  • Willingness to work a varied seasonal schedule, including early mornings

Receptionist Photography- Los Angeles

• Must speak fluent English & Spanish.
  • Reliable with reliable transportation.
  • Must have a positive attitude, be detailed, and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
  • Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation, and communication skills.
  • Presentable.
  • Flexible schedule. (Saturdays, and afternoons)
  • Ability to learn new skills if needed.
  • Knowledge of social media platforms.
  • Knowledge in marketing.
For these jobs, I think I will be ready to work for these options. I will be experienced and be well known about things of photography. For the preschool job, i can be 17. For the photo in chino hills, i must be 18 or older. For the receptionist job, i must be 18 or over too. By the time I’m 18, i will be ready to move onto the photography industry.

Multiple exposure with flash and slow shutter speed

I have learned may things reading the article. Flash photography, outdoors at night, can produce very underexposed photographs if not taken properly. At night a single on-camera flash produces stark lighting, and your subject is flatly lit and the background goes completely black. Action of any kind, no matter how slight, can add interest to most pictures. Ghost images can occur when existing light and a slow shutter speed are used in conjunction with electronic flash. A ghost image appears as a blur when one image is recorded by the existing light and a second sharp image by the electronic flash. Close foreground details become very overexposed, and it is better to exclude them. Such simple lighting is ideal for action shots; for example, capturing leaping karate experts in midair at midnight. Subjects such as these benefit by being isolated from the background, but you may get more interesting lighting by using the unit off camera on an extension cord. If the necessary flash-to-camera distance is greater than the length of your extension cord, use the open-flash method. Do not allow the camera to see the flash unit during the open-flash exposures.

Senior Portraits 

DSLR camera and lenses PPT

The Mirror system inside lets you preview through the viewfinder the same image that is being captured on film and sensor

• The prime lens only one focal length
  • ​The zoom lenses variable focal lengths
  • The kit lens is a basic lens that comes with a camera body in a “kit,” usually not too expensive
  • many people use telephoto lenses when shooting distant landscapes to compress perspective.
  • shutter speed is higher speed to capture fast action 
  • The shutter in a camera is half a circle which is 180 degrees
  • The Typical NTSC frame rate is 30 frames per second
  • The camera shake occurs with a shutter speed slower than 1
  • The fast lens has bigger maximum aperture 
  • Proper removal and care of lenses​ and let cameras last you
  • fraction is focal length divided by lens diameter
  • the denominator becomes the f stop number
  • The smaller number actually represents a larger opening
  • These are more expensive but worth it even if you don’t need the largest aperture because lenses perform better at 2 stops
  • The larger the aperture is, the shallower depth of field
  • Longer lenses appear to have a shallower depth of field because they are magnifying the subject
  • depth of field flattens the perspective and makes our eyes think the DOF is shallower
  • Most cameras have presets​ like daylight, cloudy, flash, various ​and indoor lights

Equipment buying list

To start off my photo journey, I would buy the Sony Cyber shot Digital camera. Too add along to that, i also would purchase the Pentax K-1 Mark II DSLR camera. I would like to experience and try out different camera brands and see which is more compatible for me. Something I have been wanting for a long time is the MacBook Pro. With the computer, I can use it to upload my pictures and do my editing. On the computer, there are many sites and materials you can use to edit and make the pictures you take look great. I would also purchase a flash camera lighting. When taking pictures, you wanna use flash sometimes to get the good lighting, especially for pictures taken at night. Personally, I like to travel a lot especially to places that include water. With that being said, I would buy a underwater camera case to get good shots in the ocean. Finishing off with my purchases, I would lastly buy a photo bag. To keep all my equipment safe and sturdy, I would need a bag to carry it all. You can never go anywhere without your bag with all your equipment.

Read and Write 

Photography is a very cool hobby. Taking pictures and capturing every moment is something very important in life. Photography is a great creative outlet. Photography and videography are at the forefront of modern times. New magazines are set up every day, and more events are needing coverage than ever. With social media, promoting and showing off your talent, you can move onto big things and become something. Photography can turn into your career if you make it happen.

Cut & Paste collage

Man in nature

1. Aperture controls the amount of light that hits your camera’s sensor.
  2. You will need to change your ISO when the lights are low.
  3. Single Point AF is when the camera focuses only on this single point. Dynamic Area AF is when the Camera focuses on the subject in user selected area.
  4. The light meter works with respect to the pillars of exposure, i.e., the aperture, the shutter speed and the ISO
  5. The definition White balance means adjusting colors to make the image look natural.
  6. depth of field is the distance between the nearest and the furthest objects that give an image judged to be in focus in a camera. Shallow depth of field photos have very little in focus
  7. Metering is how your camera determines what the correct shutter speed and aperture should be, depending on the amount of light that goes into the camera and the ISO.
  8. Exposure Compensation allows photographers to override exposure settings picked by camera’s light meter, in order to darken or brighten images before they are captured.
  9. the photographer chooses a specific aperture in Aperture Priority mode or shutter speed in Shutter Priority mode. The camera then automatically adjusts the other half of the combination to match the given meter reading.